This is a question for many, I know that most insurance companies do not cover doula services here in Wisconsin, that is why all I ask is that you make a good will donation to Brecka Doula Care, whatever you feel is right and in your comfort zone.
I will have a suggested amount, this includes my services and time. But feel free to donate whatever you can.
- 2 prenatal visits tailored to your unique needs. Included is creating a birth plan (if desired), education on pregnancy & birth topics of your interest and a safe space to share concerns, fears and joys.
- Email, text or phone support.
- 24/7 on call beginning at 38 weeks until birth.
- Attendance of the duration of the labor & birth including emotional, physical and practical support. Provide a back-up doula in case of a prolonged birth or any other circumstances.
- Support for partner or other family helpers at birth. Doulas are for partners too!
- Support for 1-2 hours post birth to ease transition. Whatever you need to feel confident and supported post birth.
- 1 postpartum within 10 days of birth to recap any birth or new parenting questions, if wanted
- Unedited photos of your birth with your phone or mine
- There for you and YOUR Family